1. Definitions and Interpretation
"Intellectual Property" includes the design of, and all content appearing on this Site, trade marks (including logos), domain names, copyright, rights in computer software, databases and lists, confidential information, know-how and trade secrets and manuals, whether registered or unregistered.
"Organisation" means an organisation on behalf of whom access, or use, of this Site is made.
- any person who accesses and uses this Site; and
- where an individual accesses or uses this Site for or on behalf of an Organisation, the Organisation on whose behalf such access or use is made.
References to "your" have a corresponding meaning.
Where the context permits, references to a "person" include an individual, firm, company, corporation or unincorporated body of persons, any public, federal, state, territorial or regional authority, any government, and any agency of any government or of any such authority.
The content on this Site has been prepared for the use and information of residents in Australia and accordingly this site and its contents are designed to comply with Australian law.
While this Site may make reference to medical conditions and their treatment it is not intended to be relied on to provide specific medical diagnosis or as a substitute for medical advice. You should rely on medical advice from your healthcare professional in relation to all matters concerning your health.
While all reasonable efforts are made to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, Mylan Australia has no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
No part of this Site may be:
- distributed or copied for any commercial purpose, nor incorporated in any other work or publication (whether in hard copy, electronic or any other form); or
- resold, published, copied, reproduced, transmitted or stored (including in any other website or other electronic form) except that you may print, or download to your hard drive, extracts from the Site only for informational and non-commercial purposes use, without the express prior written permission of Mylan Australia. Mylan Australia does not warrant nor represent that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned or affiliated with us. Any reproduction must include a prominent acknowledgement of the rights of Mylan Australia in the relevant content.
You agree to use this Site only for the purpose for which it is being provided. You agree not to use this Site for any improper, injurious, offensive or unlawful purposes. You agree not to damage or disrupt this Site.
You are responsible for making your own assessment of the suitability of this Site and the information available from this Site, for achieving your purposes.
You are responsible for any actions you take based on information obtained through this Site, and all outcomes resulting from your use of that information.
You agree that you will at all times comply fully with all relevant laws, ordinances, rules, regulations and orders or decisions of all relevant regulatory bodies that apply to this Site and in relation to any of the information made available to you through this Site including but not limited to:
- any act that would breach a person's privacy or disclose private, confidential or secure information;
- using this Site to defame Mylan Australia, Mylan Australia's employees or other individuals;
- uploading files that contain viruses that may cause damage to our property or the property of other individuals;
- posting or transmitting to this Site any non-authorised material including, but not limited to, material that is, in our opinion, likely to cause annoyance, or which is defamatory, racist, abusive, obscene, threatening, pornographic, infringes a person's intellectual property rights, is unlawful, is fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, constitutes spamming or 'trolling' or contains commercial sales messages, or otherwise or which is detrimental to or in violation of our systems or a third party's systems or network security.
If the Site permits you to post any information, this does not mean that Mylan Australia authorises or endorses any information you may post to the Site. Mylan Australia reserves the right to take down this information at our sole discretion and without notice.
7. Mylan Australia’s Responsibilities
Mylan Australia will use its best efforts to ensure that the Site is faultless, immediate, continuous and virus-free at all times and will also endeavour to ensure the Site is available at all times other than during periods of maintenance. However, Mylan Australia does not warrant that the Site and/or your use of the Site will be faultless, immediate, continuous and virus-free, or that information provided by Mylan Australia through the Site will be complete, accurate or up-to-date.
Mylan Australia reserves the right to alter, suspend or terminate this Site temporarily or permanently at any time.
Internet transmissions are never entirely secure or private and any information you provide through this Site may be read or intercepted by others. Mylan Australia will not have any liability for the interception, 'hacking' or other unauthorised access of information through this Site.
The information provided on this Site is for general guidance only and should not be relied on for medical advice. Users of the information contained on this Site must make their own assessment and seek medical and professional advice of the suitability and appropriateness of any products featured on and the information contained on this Site for their particular use.
9. All Liability Excluded
Your use of this Site is entirely at your risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law including the Australian Consumer Law:
- Mylan Australia will not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense of any kind, whether direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive or otherwise, suffered or incurred by you in connection with your access to, or use of this Site or the content on or accessed through it , or as a result of the inaccessibility of this Site and/or the fact that certain information or materials contained on it are incorrect, incomplete or not up-to-date;
- all warranties, representations and guarantees, (whether expressed, implied, or statutory) about this Site or any content are excluded including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of Intellectual Property and Mylan Australia makes no warranties or representations that the Site or its contents are. complete, accurate or up-to-date, that access will be uninterrupted or error-free or free from viruses, or that the Site will be secure;
- if you are only using this Site or its content for business purposes, Mylan Australia's liability is limited to the re-supply of services acquired for this purpose.
Mylan Australia reserves the right to restrict, suspend or terminate without notice your access to this Site, any content, or any feature of this Site at any time without notice and Mylan Australia will not be responsible for any loss, cost, damage or liability that may arise as a result.
11. Confidentiality and Statements
Any communication or material transmitted to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit, including ideas, suggestions, information or other material becomes the property of Mylan Australia and may be used reproduced, published, modified, adapted and transmitted without restriction.
Any forward looking statements, including statements about future performance and solutions may rely on a number of assumptions concerning future events and be subject to a number of uncertainties and other factors, which may be outside the control of Mylan Australia that could cause actual results to differ materially from such statements.
This Site contains links to third party websites. These websites have not been prepared by and are not controlled by us. They are provided for your convenience only, they may not remain and do not imply that we check, endorse, approve or agree with any third party website that this Site links to.
You may not link your website to this Site without our consent. If you wish to link to any part of this Site please email your request to email@example.com
. Mylan Australia reserves the right to prohibit links to this Site and you agree to remove or cease any link upon request from Mylan Australia. You may not frame any part of the material on this Site by including advertising or other revenue generating material.
Where you provide personal information to obtain any information or to create an account with us or to participate in any promotion or competition through this Site, that personal information must be correct, complete and up-to-date. If you are providing personal information about any person other than yourself, you warrant that you are authorised to provide that information.
If we provide you with a user name and password you are responsible for keeping this user name and password secure and are responsible for all use and activity carried out under this user name.
Mylan Australia may use "cookies" to provide you with access to tailored information and services on this Site, and to serve you better when you return to it. A cookie is a small data file that the Site sends to your browser, which may then store it on your system for later retrieval by the Site. Cookies track your movements through different websites; they do not record any other personal information about you. Cookies are widely used on websites to help with navigation and to help personalise your experience when you visit a website.
Mylan Australia may use non-personalised statistics about the use of this Site to continually improve it and improve customer service. These statistics do not comprise personal information.